INTERCEPT Technology™ is a corrosion protection method that has proven its long-term effectiveness in harsh conditions in countless applications for more than 20 years.
Intercept is manufactured from copper particles that are chemically and permanently cross-linked to the polyethylene compound.
Molkim Industrial Products is the Turkey distributor of Intercept.
Advantages of INTERCEPT Packaging;
- Wide effective range (-35 °C to +80 °C / -31 °F to 176 °F)
- Long protection period (10 years)
- Product liability insurance (€3.0 million per packaged unit).
- Safety: The packaging process is ISO 9001 certified.
- Multi-material protection: protects all ferrous and non-ferrous metals, electronic and optical components as well as plastics
- Environmentally friendly: RoHS compliant, TRGS 615 and TRGS 900, recyclable and worry-free. Contains no chemical gas emissions (nitrides, phenols, etc.).
- Cost-effective: it enables processes to be significantly optimized and provides significant cost savings.
- Permanent ESD protection: 106 -108 Ohm / Sq permanent (even at low RH <5%).
- Repeated use: guaranteed for up to five years in use, including wash cycles.
- Environmentally friendly award awarded: German Hazardous Substances six times in 2005
- Safety Award (Hazardous Goods Protection Award)
- (Award for demonstrating an alternative corrosion method and avoiding hazardous substances – www.baua.de).
- Oil-free: Avoiding the use and cleaning of mineral oil for preservation
For detailed information : intercept-technology.com